Followers

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Retreat pictures day 2

We started off the day with Breakfast at 7:30 then we had a meeting about silence at 8:45 after that we had a high Mass at 10:30 followed by group photo then lunch at 12:00 after lunch we had a Rosary walk the shrine of Maxamillion Kolbe in Marytown then we had a talk about religions then we had dinner at 5:30 followed by theology on tap ending with Complne at 9:30 then a bunch of us went and played volleyball until 1:20 AM ☺















































15 comments:

  1. How come Maria and Emily aren't in any of the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I though them in the lake

      Delete
    2. Either that or they were smarter than us. :P

      Delete
    3. I am! The second picture, there is a really ugly picture of me sitting in the corner of the picture! And yes Anna, I was slightly smarter then you! But judging by how I feel now, I was not smart enough!

      Delete
    4. She's in the first Rosary walk picture too. But it's just hard to see her because she's blurry.

      Delete
    5. Wait, Emily. Didn't you stay up and play volleyball until 1:30 a.m?
      Just curious ;)

      -Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all had fun! Thanks for the pictures, Andrew.

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. why are your pictures in different sizes?

    -WS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful church! Simply stunning. Perhaps I'll have to go next year. Hopefully by that time I'll have gotten over my fear of large groups of people :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The group wasn't that big there's only 55 people in it

      Delete
    2. 55 people?!?! That's huge in my perspective.

      Delete
  6. Haha Way to resize the pictures! ;-)

    ReplyDelete