Followers

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Most of Saturdays work

I started off the day by cutting hay




Lots of dandelion seeds there was about 6" by the time I was done.
Close up, lots of bugs in the dandelion seeds
Number one of two turkeys I hit in the hay field
I found its nest. The second one had 3 eggs survive. Now we are going to try hatching them
I put a new exhaust pipe on my truck
New door handle
I also planted sweet corn. And i helped a friend fix his 6 wheeler. I didn't get any pictures tho  

2 comments:

  1. You mean you ran over those turkeys? Yuck! Let us know if hatching the eggs works or not. It'd be funny to have baby turkeys. What would they be called? Turklettes? Toslings? Tiny Turkeys?
    - Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I ran them over.
      Baby turkeys are called chicks

      Delete